Before you begin
- Stand in flat shoes or barefoot in comfortable, loose-fitting clothes.
- Make sure you have floor and arm space around you.
- Stand in a neutral position with both feet parallel, knees slightly bent, push your chest slightly forward and pull your chin in.
- Tense the deep core muscles and pelvic floor - take some deep breaths.
- Do each exercise at a slow pace.
- Repeat each exercise 5 to 10 times, take a break then repeat the exercise.
- The exercises should be performed daily.
- Stop immediately if you feel pain performing an exercise and consult your doctor or authorised therapist.
- You can select several exercise by clicking on the icon below the video.
- Click on the top right corner to learn more about the exercise and see which muscle groups it trains.
- The video repeats and will continue to play until you click pause.